- Installation and set up wizard with video: Easy-to-follow installation wizard makes software installation and scanner set up easy.
- DYMOCode™ Technology: Creates a unique barcode for every document containing all the user-specified details of that document. The barcode is read and used to automatically file the document as it is scanned.
- Batch scanning: DYMO File™ uses a barcode to separate each document in a batch, so an entire stack of documents – as many pages as your document feeder will hold – can be scanned at once.
- Powered by ABBYY™ Fine Reader™: Powerful optical character recognition (OCR) creates searchable, editable files. (PDF, Microsoft® Word and Excel)
- Keyword search: Use “Find” in DYMO File™ software to locate documents by the name of document, or words that appear in your document. Other desktop search tools may also be used to find scanned documents.
- See scanned documents: Users can view the history of scanned documents with one click.
- Filing templates: Users can set up an automated process for document and folder creation for common tasks. Use existing DYMO File™ templates, such as alphabetical filing, or create a custom template. Watch a demo of this feature here.
- See pending documents: Users can view the documents waiting to be scanned for which a reservation has been created.
- Auto orientation: DYMO File™ automatically orients each page correctly according to the position of the text. Documents that include both landscape and portrait orientations will be correctly oriented when scanned.
- Optional cover sheet barcode printing: If you do not use a DYMO® LabelWriter® printer to print barcodes, your barcodes will be printed on a plain paper from your existing printer. If you are using a DYMO® LabelWriter®® and do not wish to adhere a barcode label (for example when there is not enough room on the document), you may optionally select to print the barcode on plain paper.